All information on this page currently references Commencement 2021. Information about Commencement Exercises 2022 will be available soon.
We can only allow two tickets per graduate under our current health/safety standards.
- Ticket Pick-Up Times:
- Friday, April 30, during our Senior Send-Off event form 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. on Alumni Way
- Monday-Friday, May 3-May 7, in the Bayley Alumni House from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- If you are unable to pick-up your tickets during one of these times, please contact Brandee Bates Kerns @ firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an alternate pick-up time.
- NOTE: Only the graduating senior may pick-up tickets. An ID is required.
- The parking area across from the Health, Wellness & Athletics (HWA) Complex on Bill Edwards Drive and the spots in front of Synod Hall are designated for handicapped parking. The lot will be monitored by university personnel throughout the day. To access the handicapped parking area, please enter campus from Plum Street. Bill Edwards Drive will be closed between Woodlawn & E. Campus Drive.
- There is a limited number of parking spots available, but we will be offering a shuttle service throughout the day to accommodate visitors parked in other lots.
- Other parking locations include New Residence Hall, Tower Hall, Firestine Hall, Hollenbeck Hall, Benham-Pence Student Center, and Krieg Hall.
- Click Here for directions, campus maps, and detailed parking information.
- For those assigned to the 11 a.m. ceremony, gates will open at 9:30 a.m. All guests must be seated by 10:30 a.m.
- For those assigned to the 3 p.m. ceremony, gates will open at 1:45 p.m. All guests must be seated by 2:30 p.m.
- A live online video feed of the entire Commencement ceremony will be available from either the outdoor or indoor locations. Click Here to watch.