Class of 2022 Commencement Exercises
We are celebrating the Class of 2022 with Commencement Exercises on Saturday, May 14, 2022 in our traditional location. We appreciate your understanding as we worked to ensure the health and safety of our students and their family members, as well as the campus community. Click here for campus COVID-19 information and safety protocols.
Commencement Exercises begin at 11 a.m. Access to Commencement Hollow will be restricted until 9 a.m. All guests must be seated by 10:30 a.m.
Photo Order Update: Photos will be available the week of June 13. Students will receive an email from GradImages with detailed instructions about how they access proofs of photos from the ceremony. If the email address supplied is incorrect, students can contact GradImages after June 20 at https://www.gradimages.com/Home/ContactUs.
News & Information
- Congrats, Graduates: Wittenberg Celebrates Class of 2022 With 172nd Commencement Exercises
- Hats Off to the Class of 2022: Wittenberg University Set to Host 172nd Commencement Exercises
- Hitimu: Wittenberg Community Celebrates Diversity and Connections
- Lavender Graduation Celebration: LGBTQIA+ Students’ Achievements Honored
- Tim McCarthy '02 Announced As 2022 Commencement Speaker
Cap/Gowns: Wittenberg will host a Countdown to Commencement event on Monday, March 21, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Geil Lounge on the lower level of the Benham-Pence Student Center. During this event, graduates will have the opportunity to place orders for caps and gowns, announcements, diplomas frames, and other Commencement-related items.
- The deadline for online ordering of caps and gowns for the 2022 Commencement Exercises will be April 11. For assistance, contact Amy Garner at firstname.lastname@example.org or place your online order here.
Photography: Each year, the University partners with GradImages, a leader in Commencement photography, to take photos for purchase of graduates receiving their diplomas. More information on this service will be forthcoming.
From the Archives:
- Commencement 2021
- Commencement 2020
- Commencement 2019
- Commencement 2018
- Commencement 2017
- Commencement 2016
Check out this story about one of Wittenberg's great Commencement traditions.