The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body for five North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC) & similiar fraternities at Wittenberg University. Member fraternities are: Beta Theta Pi, Delta Sigma Phi, Delta Tau Delta, and Phi Kappa Psi.
IFC executive officers and delegates meet weekly. Contact the IFC President to be added to the delegate meeting agenda.
Approximately 35% of men on Wittenberg's campus are fraternity members in any given year.
The Interfraternity Council's objectives are:
- To serve as the representative, legislative body of the fraternity community and to act as the forum of for the consideration of issues of mutual interest to member organizations.
- To promote relationships which are conducive to the general preservation of the fraternity community at Wittenberg University and which help our fraternity community remain relevant to the student life as it changes on our campus.
- To provide programs, both developmental and social, for all member organizations to help improve their functioning and to provide common experiences that encourage cooperation and unity among organizations.
- To educate the fraternity and University communities as to the values of and issues affecting fraternity life.
- To be of assistance to any fraternity in the accomplishment of its goals or activities and to serve our university community and society at large.
- Association of Fraternal Leadership and Values (AFLV)
- North American Interfraternity Council (NIC)
- Wittenberg IFC Constitution
- Wittenberg IFC Bylaws
2020-21 Interfraternity Council Officers
- President: Nicholas Weissman (email@example.com)
- Chief Justice: Tommy Belser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP Records and Finance: Alex Burdette (email@example.com)
- VP Member Development: Drake Kobler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP Scholarship: Paul Schmelzer (email@example.com)
- VP Public Relations: Ben Rodell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP Recruitment: Nick Medley (email@example.com)
- VP Philanthropy and Projects: Noah Scott (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2021-22 Chapter Presidents
- Beta Theta Pi: Caleb P. Severance (email@example.com)
- Phi Kappa Psi: Roth M. Susemichel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Delta Tau Delta: Mitchell R. Davis (email@example.com)
- Delta Sigma Phi: Jamison R. Castillo (firstname.lastname@example.org)