The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body for five North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC) & similiar fraternities at Wittenberg University. Member fraternities are: Alpha Phi Alpha, Beta Theta Pi, Delta Sigma Phi, Delta Tau Delta, and Phi Kappa Psi.
IFC executive officers and delegates meet weekly. Contact the IFC President to be added to the delegate meeting agenda.
Approximately 25% of men on Wittenberg's campus are fraternity members in any given year.
The Interfraternity Council's objectives are:
- To serve as the representative, legislative body of the fraternity community and to act as the forum of for the consideration of issues of mutual interest to member organizations.
- To promote relationships which are conducive to the general preservation of the fraternity community at Wittenberg University and which help our fraternity community remain relevant to the student life as it changes on our campus.
- To provide programs, both developmental and social, for all member organizations to help improve their functioning and to provide common experiences that encourage cooperation and unity among organizations.
- To educate the fraternity and University communities as to the values of and issues affecting fraternity life.
- To be of assistance to any fraternity in the accomplishment of its goals or activities and to serve our university community and society at large.
- Association of Fraternal Leadership and Values (AFLV)
- North American Interfraternity Council (NIC)
- Wittenberg IFC Constitution
- Wittenberg IFC Bylaws
Spring 2024 Recruitment - Registration Link will be live on November 1st
- Fraternity Recruitment will begin on Monday, January 8th.
- All individuals interested in joining a fraternity are to contact the Vice President of Recruitment, Austin Georger, (email@example.com)
Fall 2023 Recruitment
- Upperclassmen (sophomores, juniors, and seniors) are eligible to join a fraternity during the fall semester.
- First-year students interested in joining a fraternity should fill out a Fraternity Interest Form.
- Fraternity Recruitment starts on Monday, August 28th, 2023.
2023 Interfraternity Council Officers
- President: Harry Hamlin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Justice: Emery Hunt - email@example.com
- VP Records and Finance: Anthony Sexton - firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Member Development: Maximillian Keef - email@example.com
- VP Public Relations: Derek L. Stinefield - firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Recruitment: Austin Georger -email@example.com
- VP Philanthropy and Projects: Robert Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Academic Affairs: Marcus Orthon - email@example.com
2023 Chapter Presidents
- Alpha Phi Alpha: Branden B. Nicholas - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beta Theta Pi: Nick Brown - email@example.com
- Phi Kappa Psi: Cole Lewis - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delta Tau Delta: Evan Massey -email@example.com
- Delta Sigma Phi: Atticus Dewey - firstname.lastname@example.org