The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for Wittenberg University's six women's and Greek letter organizations: Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Xi Delta, Delta Gamma, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Delta, and Sigma Kappa. The Panhellenic Council exists to develop and encourage women to promote positive relations among the sorority chapters. This body stands for the ideals of Greek life including friendship, leadership, scholarship, and service both to the community and to each other.
Panhellenic Council and chapter delegates meet weekly. Contact the Panhellenic President to be added to the delegate meeting agenda.
Approximately 45% of women on Wittenberg's campus choose to join a sorority in any given year.
National Panhellenic Conference Creed
We, as undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthering fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We as fraternity women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
- Association of Fraternal Leadership and Values (AFLV)
- National Panhellenic Conference (NPC)
- Wittenberg Panhellenic Bylaws
- Wittenberg Panhellenic Standing Rules
2020-21 Panhellenic Council Officers
- President: Sarah Oliver (email@example.com)
- Chief Justice: Ally Stone (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP Philanthropy: Emma Amurgis (email@example.com)
- VP Recruitment: Maxine Wishman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP Programming: Marquea Schwing (email@example.com)
- VP Scholarship: Alex Joseph (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: Meghan Engle (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Cameron Schambs (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Public Relations: Jessica Sutherly (email@example.com)
- Circle of Sisterhood: Ariana Garvin Glaser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant Recruitment: Sofi Hess (email@example.com)
- Assistant Programming: Melinda Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2020-21 Chapter Presidents
- Alpha Delta Pi: Saylor Frye (email@example.com)
- Alpha Xi Delta: Hannah Winget (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Delta Gamma: Isabelle McClure (email@example.com)
- Gamma Phi Beta: Rachael Broyles (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kappa Delta: Monic Hosler (email@example.com)
- Sigma Kappa: Charlotte Hurst (firstname.lastname@example.org)