The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for Wittenberg University's six women's& Greek letter organizations: Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Xi Delta, Delta Gamma, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Delta, and Sigma Kappa. The Panhellenic Council exists to develop and encourage women to promote positive relations among the sorority chapters. This body stands for the ideals of Greek life including friendship, leadership, scholarship, and service both to the community and to each other.
Panhellenic Council and chapter delegates meet weekly. Contact the Panhellenic President to be added to the delegate meeting agenda.
Approximately 45% of women on Wittenberg's campus choose to join a sorority in any given year.
National Panhellenic Conference Creed
We, as undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthering fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We as fraternity women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.
- Association of Fraternal Leadership and Values (AFLV)
- National Panhellenic Conference (NPC)
- Wittenberg Panhellenic Bylaws
- Wittenberg Panhellenic Standing Rules
2018-19 Panhellenic Council Officers
- President: Isabella Wagner (email@example.com)
- Chief Justice: Liz Tolliver (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP Recruitment: Emily Buckley (email@example.com)
- VP Philanthropy: Gabby Zysik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP Scholarship: Lilliona Rogers (email@example.com)
- Secretary: Kimmy Wiggins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Assistant Recruitment: Kristen Feigel (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Madeleine Van Overbeek (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Public Relations: Alivia Livesay (email@example.com
- Assistant Public Relations: Ilse Hassler (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Programming: Morgan Siefert (email@example.com)
- Assistant Programming: Katherine Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Greek Senator: Amanda Speirs (email@example.com)
- Advisor: Carol Nickoson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2018-19 Chapter Presidents
- Alpha Delta Pi: Taylor Wallrauch (email@example.com)
- Alpha Xi Delta: Jessica Dickson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Delta Gamma: Lauren Hiller (email@example.com)
- Gamma Phi Beta: Kelli Fisher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kappa Delta: Madison Krstich (email@example.com)
- Sigma Kappa: Rachel Danahy (firstname.lastname@example.org)