The Panhellenic Council is the governing body for Wittenberg University's women's and Greek letter organizations: Alpha Delta Pi, Alpha Xi Delta, Delta Gamma, Gamma Phi Beta, Kappa Delta, and Sigma Kappa. The Panhellenic Council exists to develop and encourage women to promote positive relations among the sorority chapters. This body stands for the ideals of Greek life including friendship, leadership, scholarship, and service both to the community and to each other.
Panhellenic Council and chapter delegates meet weekly. Contact the Panhellenic President to be added to the delegate meeting agenda.
Panhellenic Spring 2024 Recruitment
- Sorority recruitment registration form - Closes January 24th at 3:00 p.m.
- Save the Dates for the Spring 2024 Recruitment
- Saturday, Jan 20th - House Tours
- Wednesday, Jan 24th - Philanthropy Night One
- Thursday, Jan 25th- Philanthropy Night Two
- Friday, Jan 26th- Sisterhood Night
- Saturday, Jan 27th- Pref Night
- Sunday, Jan 28th- Bid Day
- If you have any questions about recruitment please connect with the Panhellenic President, Ashlyn Hillenbrand email@example.com
Panhellenic Fall 2024 Recruitment
- Upperclassmen (sophomores, juniors, and seniors) are eligible to join a sorority during the fall semester.
- Sorority Recruitment starts at the start of the semester.
- First-year students interested in joining a sorority should fill out the Fraternity/Sorority Interest Form
2023/2024 Panhellenic Recruitment Team:
- President: Ashlyn E. Hillenbrand firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Justice: Morgan Pagel email@example.com
- Assistant Recruitment: Julia E. Balent firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alpha Delta Pi: Katie Wisniewski email@example.com
- Alpha Xi Delta: Claire N. Hall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delta Gamma: Sydnie M. Bushong email@example.com
- Gamma Phi Beta: Maggie Harbaugh firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kappa Delta: Trinity T. Dicks email@example.com
- Sigma Kappa: Alannah C. Browning firstname.lastname@example.org
Panhellenic & Chapter Scholarships:
2023 Panhellenic Scholarship Application - Deadline October 20th, 2023
National Panhellenic Conference Creed
We, as undergraduate members of women's fraternities, stand for good scholarship, for guarding of good health, for maintenance of fine standards, and for serving, to the best of our ability, our college community. Cooperation for furthering fraternity life, in harmony with its best possibilities, is the ideal that shall guide our fraternity activities.
We as fraternity women, stand for service through the development of character inspired by the close contact and deep friendship of individual fraternity and Panhellenic life. The opportunity for wide and wise human service, through mutual respect and helpfulness, is the tenet by which we strive to live.