Career Services at Wittenberg is pleased to offer various opportunities and events to students on a seasonal basis. All events are geared towards your own vocational discernment, professional development, and career readiness. Please take a look at some of our upcoming opportunities below and make plans to participate.
Virtual Career Fairs
Career Services plans multiple career fairs throughout each academic year. In addition, Wittenberg is a member of various professional groups that give our students access to additional outside career fairs. Please see upcoming fairs and registration information below.
- Friday, February 5th (OFIC CareerFest) - Click Here To Register
- Wednesday, February 17th (Technology First Digital Mixer) - Click Here To Register
- Thursday, March 25th (Wittenberg Virtual Career Fair) - Registration Coming Soon
Why You? Mock Interview Program
Prepare for a future job or graduate program interview by participating in the Why You? Program. Being able to communicate your skills and value is important to stand out in the competitive job/education market. Register, get connected with career development support, and then conduct a mock interview with trained professionals. Feedback will be provided throughout the process to help you make improvements! If available, interviews will have alumni participants. Click Here To Register
Spring 2021 Interview Dates (8:30am-4:30pm):
- Friday, February 19th
- Thursday, March 18th
- Friday, March 19th
Mock Interview Program Process
- Register To Participate
Fill out the short registration form (Click Here). This will alert us of your intent to participate and set you up to receive resources for preparing for the interview.
- Schedule Your Interview
After registering, you will receive instructions for how to schedule your interview time. This information will not be sent immediately, but will come shortly after registration
- Utilize Resources & Prepare Your Documents
To participate in your interview, you are required and will be prompted to submit the following:
- Link To Target Job/Graduate Program Description
- Cover Letter
In your preparation for submitting these documents, resources will be provided to you by Career Services.
- Interview & Receive Feedback
Login early to the virtual waiting room, interview, ask questions, and receive feedback from your interviewers. Professional dress is expected for the interviews.
- Complete Survey & Review Feedback
After interviewing, you will be sent a survey about the program and you will have the opportunity to make suggestions for future changes. You will also receive notes on the resume and cover letter that was submitted which you can use to make changes.
Spring Resume & Cover Letter Workshops
Career Services is hosting multiple resume and cover letter workshops during the spring semester. All workshops will take place over Microsoft Teams and a link will be sent to each person after registration.
Crafting A Resume Workshop
- Wednesday, February 3rd at 4pm - Click Here To Register
- Wednesday, April 14th at 4pm - Click Here To Register
Crafting A Cover Letter Workshop
- Thursday, February 4th at 4pm - Click Here To Register
- Wednesday, March 10th (Career Development Day)
Virtual Info Sessions & Coffee Break Conversations
Due to restrictions in response to the present pandemic, we have moved many of our typical events to a virtual format. These virtual info sessions and "Coffee Break Conversations" will take place on select Thursdays during common hour (12-1pm). Check out upcoming events below and register to receive the Zoom link.
New events will be posted for the spring 2021 semester as we enter the new year!
Past Coffee Break Conversations
- Thursday, October 29th at 12pm - Information Session with Northwestern Mutual
- Thursday, October 1st at 12pm - A Year With YAGM (Olivia Slagle)
- Thursday, September 24th at 12pm - Development & The Arts (Katharine Nemeth '10)
- Thursday, September 3rd - Venture Capital with The Ohio Innovation Fund (Post Session Recording Coming Soon)