Wittenberg's Office of Career and Professional Development provides expertise and resources to help students effectively prepare for and launch meaningful careers.
Career and Professional Development assists students in enhancing their Liberal Arts education with "the power of experience." The Career Services office seeks to live into the university mission by helping students develop a sense of their calling and vocation.
COMPASS: Sweet Success Center
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
While these are our general office hours, the best way to ensure that we are free to meet with you when you arrive is to schedule an appointment.
Schedule an Appointment in Handshake
Joi Garrett Scales
Quick Reference Guides
Need immediate guidance? The following "Quick Reference Guides" have been developed to assist you in getting a head start on searching for professional opportunities or with creating a resume and cover letter.
What Can We Do for YOU?
Career Services is here to assist you in discerning your vocation, making connections to meaningful professional experiences, and connecting you with alumni mentors. Additionally, our career advisors are available to assist you with:
- bridging the gap between the classroom and the real world,
- learning about your interests, skills, abilities, and values,
- synthesizing your experience into a strong resume,
- broadening your network of contacts,
- investigating further educational options,
- shifting the way you look at the world - and how you see your place in it.