Skip to Content

Transcript Request Form

For individuals who do not wish to submit their request through the online request portal (found here), this page details instructions for submitting a paper transcript request.

A permanent academic record is maintained by the Registrar's Office for each student who registers at Wittenberg. Student records are administered in accordance with the Family Privacy Act of 1974. An official transcript of the academic record is available only upon the signed written request of the student. A telephone request cannot be accepted. The request must be accompanied by a payment of $11 per copy and can be released only if the student's account is clear of outstanding balances and University holds. Only official copies will be furnished.

For your convenience, you can download a Transcript Request Form. There are four ways that you can submit your request.

  1. Come into our office and fill out the request form;
  2. Scan and email your request to and we will respond to your email on how to submit your payment information;
  3. Fax transcript request to (937) 327-7876. Please call our office after you have faxed your request to confirm we have received it;
  4. Mail your request to:

Wittenberg University
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 720
Springfield, OH 45501

If you cannot download and print our transcript request form you can write out the information. Please see below for the information we will need.

Transcript Request Information

  1. Name (including any former names you may have used while attending)
  2. Date of birth
  3. Social Security number or Student ID number
  4. Year of graduation/last year of attendance
  5. Complete address where the transcript(s) are to be sent
  6. Current address
  7. Daytime phone number and/or email address
  8. Signature of student (In accordance with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act 1974)

Payment Options

  1. Submit payment via credit or debit card through the Wittenberg Registrar Payment System
  2. Checks payable to "Wittenberg University"
  3. Cash (in person only; do not mail cash payments)
Back to top