Wittenberg’s summer term provides numerous opportunities for students to engage in learning over the summer months. Whether you are a traditional, adult, or transient student looking to boost your GPA or earn extra credits, Wittenberg offers on-campus and online classes to help you get ahead.
- Summer 2023 classes can be found on the course catalog. Filter by the various summer terms to view the available courses.
Summer 2023 Academic Calendar
May 15 (M)
|May 15 (M)||July 3 (M)||May 15 (M)|
Last day to add course
|May 17 (W)||May 19 (F)||July 7 (F)||May 26 (F)|
Last day to drop with refund
|May 19 (F)||May 19 (F)||July 7 (F)||May 26 (F)|
Last day to withdraw (no grade)
|May 19 (F)||May 26 (F)||July 14 (F)||June 2 (F)|
Last day for withdrawal (W grade)
|May 26 (F)||June 2 (F)||July 21 (F)||June 30 (F)|
|June 2 (F)||June 23 (F)||August 4 (F)||August 4 (F)|
|Final grades are due to be submitted from instructors within 72 hours of the last day of the course. This deadline does not guarantee that grades will be immediately posted to student records.|
If for any reason you do not intend to complete your summer course(s), please drop the course immediately. No late refund or withdraw requests will be accepted. Email email@example.com if you would like to confirm the drop has gone through successfully.
If you have specific questions or concerns about your summer class, your professor should always be your first point of contact.
If you have general questions, please contact the following offices:
- Registrar – General questions and/or questions regarding your summer schedule or course registration
- Solution Center – Questions regarding Moodle and online support
- Office of Financial Aid – Questions regarding summer tuition and financial aid
- Office of Residence Life – Questions regarding summer campus housing