Wittenberg offers a variety of services to promote academic achievement and enrich student learning during the summer:
- COMPASS – Academic support available via email and on-campus appointments
- Library – Online databases and research support; Open Sunday 5:00-8:00pm, Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm
The following video provides a brief overview of the essential information you will need to access online courses via Moodle. It also covers a few of the online assignment tools you may be asked to utilize during your course.
Key Expectations of Online Students
- Log in early and introduce yourself.
- No later than the first day of class, review the syllabus and full Moodle site to fully understand all of the course expectations.
- Log in multiple times each week to stay on top of assignments and discussions.
- Ask questions of your faculty if you are unsure of anything.
- Communicate with your faculty member if you are going to miss any assignments/deadlines.
As during the traditional fall and spring semesters, all academic work submitted during the summer (both in class and online) will carry the honor statement: “I affirm that my work upholds the highest standards of honesty and academic integrity at Wittenberg, and that I have neither given nor received any unauthorized assistance.”
Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. Students suspected of plagiarism will be referred to the Wittenberg Honor Council for review.