Information for being a GameMaster at WittCon
If you run 4 or more hours of games at WittCon you get in for free! What a bargain! Please see below for more information.
- Registering to run a Game
- Please provide the following information to register as a GameMaster
- Your name
- The Name of the Event
- The Game System
- Number of Players
- Age Rating, e.g. G, PG, PG-13, R
NOTE: R rated games will require approval, and are generally scheduled for the last session
- Preferred session
- A short teaser paragraph for the game
- Sent to
The sooner we get your information the sooner we can put it on the schedule.
We do reserve the right to change the schedule for the games as needed, as well as canceling the game up to and including the day of WittCon.
- WittCon will be held in the Barbara Deer Kuss Science Center on Wittenberg University Campus
- The Street address for the Barbara Deer Kuss Science Center is 315 Bill Edwards Drive, Springfield, Ohio 45504
- Directions to Campus
- The map of campus, The Barbara Deer Kuss Science Center is top-left of the map
- Barbara Deer Kuss Science Center web page
- Parking can be found at the corner of Plum and Bill Edwards drive, as well as across campus at the Student Center Parking Lot.
NOTE: Parking in the parking lot behind Hollenbeck Hall is restricted and will not be open to the general attendees
- The registration table is located in the lobby of building, which is on the center of the south side of the building.
- If you need special accommodations please reach out to us at our email address
- Other Information
- Pictures: Be aware that pictures will be taken at the convention and may be posted online and used in University publications.
- Alcohol:This is an alcohol free event, which means there will be no alcohol allowed on the premises.
- Questions:If you have any questions or concerns please e-mail us at
- Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
The Wittenberg University Role-Playing Guild is governed by it's own Code of Conduct which aligns with the University's Harassment policies as outlined in the following document:
We do not tolerate harassment of members or attendees of the convention. If you feel that you have been harassed or have seen harassment please let a Guild Member or Guild Exec know immediately and we will work to handle it accordingly.