University Hearing Board
Student Position Description and Responsibilities
University Hearing Board Description: The University Hearing Board is responsible for reviewing potential Title IX violations and additional Student Code of Conduct violations. The Board will determine responsibility and sanctioning.
Composition: Eight students, Five Faculty, Five Administration or Staff Members
Hearing Panel: Three members (1 students, 1 faculty, 1 staff)
Term: One Year, renewed if interested
Appointment: Recommendation and Application Process
As a member of the University Hearing Board (UHB)
- You will receive training in the Fall and ongoing training throughout the year.
- Be familiar with Wittenberg University’s Student Code of Conduct, as outlined in the Student Handbook, and other documents governing behavioral expectations.
- Serve on panels for hearings when available.
- Participate in questioning and discussion during hearings.
- Possess and maintain at least at 2.3 GPA and full-time status as a student.
- Are in good standing with the University.
- Not hold a position as a Resident Advisor.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Still want to apply? Click here to fill out the application! Applications are due by April 6, 2021.