The Faculty Development Board invites applications for the grants listed below. Fall and Spring proposals are due by 5 pm on the dates below. For a full description of grants and general deadlines, see the relevant section of the Faculty Manual (pp. 91.).
Submitting Proposals and Reports
For all grants except PEG and Faculty Aid proposals, the bulk of the proposal will be a file you attach to your MyWitt submission. It will also provide the information as described in the Faculty Manual (pgs. 91-105).
For PEG proposals, attach documents confirming acceptance to a conference or workshop. (If you do not receive confirmation prior to the deadline, file your proposal without it. When you receive confirmation, go back to your PEG form on MyWitt and select Edit item.)
- Log into MyWitt (link found under Emails & Portals in the Main Menu from the Wittenberg homepage) using your Wittenberg username and password.
- Mouse-over the Menu in the upper-left corner, click on Forms.
- Under “Faculty Development Board,” find the desired proposal type and click “Start a new form.” Note: Faculty Aide and PEG proposals have separate forms. For other types, select the generic “Start a new form” under “Proposals and Forms.”
- Fill in the form. (Information can be copied and pasted into the fields.)
- Attach your grant proposal document using the “Attach File” button near the top, left corner of the page. Please upload files as pdf or word documents.
- Select: Save to submit (bottom of the form)
- If you make a mistake, you can click on the entry and choose either edit or delete.
- You should receive an e-mail confirming the submission and any edits you make. Elizabeth Howe and the FDB Chair will also receive e-mail notification whenever you submit or edit a proposal.
If you have any questions about FDB grants or the proposal submission process, please contact FDB Chair Kristin Cline (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Faculty Development Administrator Cynthia Richards (email@example.com).