The Director of Faculty Development works with the Faculty Development Board and the Provost to implement and collaborate on programs and initiatives designed to support faculty in their professional development. Programming varies from semester to semester.
Please contact Dr. Cynthia Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions and/or ideas for faculty development workshops and initiatives. Wittenberg is committed to the development of strong teachers and active scholars.
Faculty Development Board (2021-2022 academic year)
- Elena Dahl, Assistant Professor of Art and Chair
- Marie Bashaw, Professor of Nursing
- Gabriel Courey, Assistant Professor of Business & Economics
- Billy Davis, Associate Professor of Psychology
- Cynthia Richards, Professor of English (ex-officio)