1. Make Your Deposit
- Secure your spot in the incoming class by making your deposit online today. You can deposit on your admission portal, or at https://apply.wittenberg.edu/register/deposit.
2. Complete the FAFSA
File the FAFSA once it becomes available. When you complete the FAFSA, include our Federal School Code (003143) so the results will be sent to us.
After reviewing those results, we will determine the amount of grants and scholarships you are eligible to receive. We will send you an aid package that includes those grants and scholarships, plus information on loans, payment plans, and work-study.
3. Complete Your Tiger Checklist
- Learn everything you need to do to pave your path to Wittenberg. Tiger Checklist.
4. Send Us Your Final Transcript
Have your school counselor mail a copy of your final high school transcript to:
Office of Admission
Post Office Box 720
Springfield, OH 45501-9975
5. Log on to the Deposited Student Portal
After you have made your deposit, details will be sent to you on how to access the Deposited Student Portal, where you will find information about housing, registration and placement testing as it becomes available.
6. Join the Conversation
Wittenberg has an extensive presence in various social media networks to keep you fully engaged in the university's compelling story.
7. Check out your New Tiger Headquarters
Explore the New Tiger page, which will serve as your one-stop shop for new student resources and information in the weeks and months leading up to the start of your first semester at Wittenberg University.