Bill Martin Scholarship Requirements, Guidelines, and Application
This scholarship has been funded due to the generosity of William C. '62 and Sally A. Martin, who reside in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Deeply loyal to Wittenberg, Mr. Martin, former athletic director at the University of Michigan and former president of the U.S. Olympic Committee, is committed to not only encouraging high school seniors to attend Wittenberg, but also to making it financially possible for them to do so.
Mr. Martin's generosity has made it possible that full tuition scholarships, renewable for four years, are awarded each year to students enrolling at Wittenberg in the fall of 2022. In order to be eligible for this scholarship students must:
- reside in either Washtenaw County, Houghton County or Keweenaw County, Michigan
- be an incoming student in the fall of 2022
- submit the Wittenberg Application for Admission and your high school transcript by December 1
- submit the Bill Martin Scholarship Application no later than December 1
- submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Important Dates to Remember:
- December 1 - Submit full Application for Admission and Bill Martin Scholarship Application.
- January 15 - Chosen candidates will be notified if they have been selected by the scholarship committee to take part in an interview.
- February 5 - The scholarship recipient will be notified of selection.
- April 15 - It is requested that the recipient notify the Office of Admission of his/her acceptance of the award. Those students who were not selected will be notified at this time.
*Students will be notified on or before the above dates.
Please direct any questions to the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-206-0332.