Incoming students who begin classes in the fall semester of 2022 can earn their Passport to Books if they complete all of the following:
- Submit the FAFSA to Wittenberg by March 1, 2022
- Visit Wittenberg by April 1, 2022*
- Submit the $400 enrollment deposit by May 1, 2022
- Attend new student orientation*
*Students may visit campus and attend orientation, either in person or virtually. Virtual visits must be an official virtual visit with an admission counselor. If a student visited campus prior to their senior year, this visit will count toward their passport to books.
Book Award Information
- The Book Award is not renewable and is only good for fall semester 2022. It cannot be transferred to a different semester.
- The $500 book award will be applied to eligible student financial aid packages at the end of June or very early in July. The award will appear as part of the financial aid package.
- The $500 book award will appear as a credit to the student’s billing account in August.
- The student will go to the Barnes & Noble Bookstore on campus to purchase books - at the checkout - the student will charge the books their Student Billing Account.
- The book award will then pay towards the bookstore charge on the Student Billing Account.
- Students cannot purchase books from another retailer to take advantage of the Book Award.
- Should book charges exceed $500, then the student will be responsible for paying any additional charges over and above the $500 Book Award.