Audio Visual Services is located at the Circulation Desk in Thomas Library and supports the teaching-learning process by providing the following services:
- Circulation of AV material and equipment
- Wide-format printing (posters, etc.)
- Media production services
- Consultation in selection and use of media and equipment
- AV Theater Acoustically-treated flexable space for use as a classroom, for practicing presentations, and web videoconferences (Directions to AV Theater)
- Equipment and instructional facility maintenance services
Audio Visual Services' facilities include an instructional media and equipment distribution center, a multipurpose AV Theater/classroom, a media viewing area, a multimedia production lab, a video editing room, an equipment repair area, and staff offices.
Hours of Operation
Regular office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Summer and holiday hours will differ. Since media equipment and material use sometimes involves very specific information, most requests for reservations, theater use, or production services should be made during office hours. However, e-mail inquiries or voice mail messages or requests are welcome.
|Betsy Dean||Administrative Asst., Library Mediafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Scott Elliott||Audio-Visual Technicianemail@example.com|
|Linn Bobo||Technical Services Assistant, Serials and Wide Format Printingfirstname.lastname@example.org|