General Election November 3, 2020
For more information, please visit: https://www.sos.state.oh.us/elections/voters/
Voter Information Guides
Vote411.org - non-partisan information about the candidates and issues on the ballot -- enter your address for information on your specific ballot options
Where to Vote
Absentee & Early Voting Information
- Register Online
- Already registered? Check your registration online
- 2020 Deadlines:
- October 5, 2020 for the November 3, 2020 General Election
- Required documentation: To register online you will need to provide the following:
- Ohio driver’s license or Ohio identification card number
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Can't register online/missing needed documents? Register with a paper form
- Deliver your completed paper registration form by 10/2/20 to the Hagen Center (open 8am and 5 pm, Monday-Friday). They will make sure it gets delivered to the Clark County Board of Elections before the 10/5 deadline.
- Residence Hall addresses (all are in Clark County with zip code 45504):
- Ferncliff 641 Wittenberg Ave.
- Firestine 901 Woodlawn Ave.
- Myers 6 E. Campus Dr.
- New Hall 826 Woodlawn Ave.
- Polis 40 W. Cassilly St.
- Tower 909 Woodlawn Ave.
- Woodlawn 723 Woodlawn Ave.
- Be sure to include your campus mailbox number!
- Vote.gov information by state
- Do a Google search for the Secretary of State's website for the state in which you are (or wish to be) registered to vote to find information about voting in your state.
Voting by Mail: Myths vs. Facts
Last updated 9/23/2020. Please contact the librarians with any questions.