Career Services prides itself on the variety of services we offer. Whether your son or daughter is a first- or second-year student seeking to better define their career direction or a junior or senior interested in graduate school or finding post-graduate employment, we are here to help. Below is a listing of the services and resources that are available to all students as well as a link to the specialized services available to seniors who register with Career Services.
- Individual appointments are available for students needing career guidance, job search coaching, or assistance with applying to graduate or professional school.
Focus2 is a computer-based guidance system that helps students:
- Assess their interests, abilities, and occupational values.
- Explore occupations and educational programs that satisfy their personal preferences.
- Map out career and educational goals.
- Where students can review career guidance books, job postings, "how to" handouts on writing resumes, interviewing, etc.
Resume & Cover Letter Critiques
- We do more than check for typos - we teach students how to prepare effective job search correspondence.
- Students can practice their interview skills with center's director.
- Check out our Calendar of Events for upcoming programs