Resources for Courses, for Program, for General Education
- Assessment Dictionary: Definitions of often used words related to assessment
- How To: Writing Assessable Learning Outcomes
- How To: Curriculum Mapping
- Course Evaluation (SET) Instrument
- Access MyCE portal here. The Student Evaluation of Teaching (SET) is administered through Wittenberg's MyCE portal. Login with your Wittenberg credentials to take course evaluations or for faculty, to access your results.
- Syllabus Template - Guide for what to include on the Syllabus showing alignment between course and program outcomes and links assignments to course outcomes.
- Wittenberg Assessment Plan
Connections Learning Outcome (LO) Rubrics
- LO1 - Experiential Learning and Reflection
- LO2 - Writing
- LO3 - Oral Communication
- LO4 - Quantitative Reasoning
- LO5 - Global Diversity
- LO6 - US Diversity and Equity
- LO7 - Scientific Inquiry
- LO8 - Creative Process
- LO9 - Social Scientific Methods
- LO10 - Historical and Critical Analysis
Reflection prompts for Connections courses
Connections Assessment Instructions
Video: How to Add Your Outcomes to Moodle
Academic Program Review
At Wittenberg, program review provides an opportunity for shared reflection on and evaluation of a program's mission, its educational effectiveness of its curricular and co-curricular offerings, the structure and relevance of the curriculum, the availability and efficient use of staffing and material resources, and its engagement in the broader life of the University. Program Review assesses the program's strengths, challenges, and opportunities for improvement and incorporates internal and external feedback into an action plan for the future. Program Review entails an annual report, a five-year comprehensive program review report, and an external review on a ten-year cycle.
- Academic Program Review Process
- Academic Annual Report Plan Template
- Program Review 5-Year Report Template
- External Review Guidelines
All academic programs define student learning outcomes. The most current list of programmatic learning outcomes is here.
All historical quadrennial reports on programmatic assessment of student learning are available in MyWitt (password required) under Assessment Information.