We have tried to collect all the forms and documents (and links) that can help you help your students chart the way through their education at Wittenberg. If you have other materials that you would like stored here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial Advising Checklist
- Here is a checklist for the first four semesters of a student's time at Wittenberg.
- This document can help students plan out their courses over eight semesters, and chart their progress. It can also be helpful to compare this document with the Four-Year plans from various disciplines (see the link on the right-hand side of the page).
For seniors, this worksheet explains how to apply for graduation.
Career Readiness Checklist
- Here's a collection of valuable traits for future employers--use this sheet to align students' Wittenberg experiences with the traits and prepare them to discuss their experiences with others.
Advising Checklist (for students entering pre-2021)
- Click here for a quick run through of some of the most important items to verify with a student's progress from the old Gen Ed curriculum.
General Education Requirements
- Looking for an overview of the Gen Ed requirements, both the old and for Connections? Here it is.
Personal Assessment Form
- This form can be a tool to use, especially with first-year students, to help them gauge how their semester is going. Ideally they can fill this out before meeting to register for classes in the first semester.
Community Service/Civic Engagement FAQ
- When students have questions about Community Service or Civic Engagement, here are the answers.
- Here is a link to the collection of forms from the Office of the Registrar, from Declaration of Major/Minor to Grade Change to Petition to Overload.