Wittenberg University's Office of Student Development provides programs and services that foster an inclusive, nurturing, and challenging community; optimizes transformative student learning and leadership; builds a safe and supportive campus; fosters the emotional growth and personal development of students for a lifelong commitment to personal and social responsibility, and makes a positive contribution to the overall student experience.
As professionals in the field of student affairs, the student development staff subscribe to a core set of beliefs that informs and guides us in carrying out our daily responsibilities and in working with colleagues, students, and other constituents.
Through words and actions, the student development staff aspire to serve students and treat student, campus colleagues, and other key constituencies with honesty, respect, and civility.
Resources & Information
- Bias Incident Response Team
- Drug Free Schools and Community Notification Act
- Reporting Incidents on Campus
- Student Complaint System
- Hazing Prevention Resources
- Student Emergency Fund
- Title IX Campus Notification
- Resolving Student Complaints ADA/Section 504
- Student Care Team
- Student Conduct
- Career Services
- Student Involvement
- Health & Wellness
- Student Employment
- Multicultural Student Programs
- Residence Life
- COMPASS: Sweet Success Center