Join us on Saturdays as we dig on campus. Stop by any time between 9-2 to help or check out what "Witt Digs" means. What can you do with a Minor in Archaeology?
Want to learn more about Wittenberg's Archaeology Program? Send us an email: email@example.com
Associate Professor of History Darlene Brooks Hedstrom knows that a transformative learning environment creates lifelong learners. Emphasizing the discovery of new knowledge by unearthing the past, the archaeologist used the summer to get students out of the classroom and make them dig a little deeper, literally.
Thanks to Wittenberg’s unique summer programs, students had the rare opportunity to engage in a collaborative, hands-on archaeological excavation right on campus. Read More ...
More Archaeology News
- Video of Campus Excavation
- Digging in Medieval Ireland with Blackfriary Program
- Egyptology at the Turin Museum in Italy
- Lifelong Dream to Dig in Ireland
- Archaeology Alumna's Photo celebrated by the Archaeological Institute of America
- Archaeology Students Standout at Society for Historical Archaeology Conference
- Bio archaeologist Michael Blakey Speaks at Wittenberg
- Underwater Archaeology and Excavations in Spain
- Whitney Mihalik '10 shares passion for Archaeology
- Caitlen Lobl '16 take unique path in Archaeology
- Archaeology Club