Wittenberg University students have the unique opportunity to participate in a study abroad experience in the historic European nation of Poland.
The 24-day program explores the social psychology and political ideology of Polish culture, and it includes overnight stays in major cities and small villages from the Baltic Sea to the Slovakian border.
Led by Associate Professor of Political Science Heather Wright and Associate Professor of Psychology Michael Anes, students prepare for the trip by spending two days on campus reading, reflecting, and viewing films about Poland. While traveling in Poland, students take two three-credit courses and several language lessons.
- Selecting a Study Abroad Program at Wittenberg
- 2013 Wittenberg in Poland Trip Blog
- Poland Presentation (includes photos from past trips and maps)
- 2018 University News Release
- Feature Story (Dayton Jewish Observer)