Students can enhance their essential skills in social justice and policy work and the law through a variety of opportunities offered each year.
- Dayton Metro Law Fair: This event offers students interested in attending law school an opportunity to discuss their future in law with law school representatives from around the country.
- Meetings and discussions with local lawyers.
- Annual Grant Writing Workshop
- One workshop each semester on topics such as:
- Poverty simulation
- Conflict resolution
- Transformative and restorative justice practices
- Law School Application Process Workshop