This organization provides information about the law school application process and workshops on writing your personal statement. Other activities include visits to the Law School Forum in Chicago, luncheons and lectures with law school representatives, film and speaker series, and community service projects.
Mock Trial at Wittenberg University is an educational and co-curricular activity combining the challenge of rigorous academic pursuit with the excitement of intercollegiate competition. As a member of the American Mock Trial Association (AMTA) Wittenberg joins hundreds of other colleges and universities competing to become the next AMTA national champion. Each fall, AMTA releases a mock trial case which teams nationwide work through in order to present the best possible case as both the Plaintiff and the Defense.
Students can enhance their essential skills in social justice and policy work and the law through a variety of opportunities offered each year.
- Dayton Metro Law Fair: This event offers students interested in attending law school an opportunity to discuss their future in law with law school representatives from around the country.
- Meetings and discussions with local lawyers.
- Annual Grant Writing Workshop
- One workshop each semester on topics such as:
- Poverty simulation
- Conflict resolution
- Transformative and restorative justice practices
- Law School Application Process Workshop