To be considered for Wittenberg's M.A. in Education program, please follow the instructions below:
STEP 1: Complete Your Application
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Complete the online application
- List all teaching certificates/licensures earned
- Submit a resume with three professional references and personal goal statement (250-word minimum)
- Applications accepted until the start of the fall semester
- Request official transcripts from all universities or colleges to be sent to Wittenberg University*
Att: Master of Arts in Education
P.O. Box 720
Springfield, OH 45501
*We require transcripts from all universities/colleges even if a degree was not earned.
STEP 2: File the FAFSA
- If you are seeking financial aid opportunities, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Be sure to list Wittenberg University, Title IV Code 003143, as a recipient.
- With questions about the financial aid process, please contact the Office of Financial Aid:
STEP 3: Confirm Your Enrollment
Upon admission, in order to secure spot in the program, please confirm your enrollment.
- Complete the Graduate Program Intent to Enroll Form
STEP 4: Register for Classes
- The Office of the Registrar and your Academic Advisor will assist you in registering for classes.
Office of the Registrar
Admissions Representatives can assist you in registering for these courses. For assistance, contact email@example.com or call 937-327-6372.