To be considered for Wittenberg's M.A. in Education program, please follow the instructions below:
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Must have previously obtained a teaching license
- Complete the online application
- List all teaching certificates/licensures earned
- Submit a resume with three professional references and personal goal statement (250 word minimum)
- Request official transcripts from all universities or colleges to be sent to Wittenberg University*
Att: Graduate and Professional Studies
P.O. Box 720
Springfield, OH 45501
*We require transcripts from all universities/colleges even if a degree was not earned.
- Fall 2020 Admission: August 10, 2020
If you have any questions about the application process please contact the School of Graduate & Professional Studies at 937-327-7012