Back to top
Graduate Program Outcomes
- Identify and explain current developments in their fields and offer potential opportunities for improvement.
- Candidates demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to lead complex organizations.
- Develop and implement professional activities that will further the goals of the institution. (i.e. professional development, staff meetings, etc.)
- Identify and analyze research and develop action plans to implement findings in order to contribute new ideas and perspectives to the organization.
- Form collaborative networks for problem solving
- Recognize, support, and advocate for diverse voices engaging in organizational decisions.
- Ensure equitable treatment and inclusion is a priority and maintained as an ongoing practice within the institution.
- Effectively support and utilize the use of technology within the field.
- Demonstrate professional ethics that recognize, address and challenge social problems that negatively impact success of the organization.