Completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the single most critical step a family can take in trying to access financial aid for their student. Start your FAFSA today. Have questions about the FAFSA filing process? Please contact our counselors in the Office of Financial Aid at 937-327-7321 or Financial-Aid@Wittenberg.edu.
- Student Financial Services
- Student Expenses Student Expenses Menu Opener
- Financial Aid Financial Aid Menu Opener
- Adult Student Financial Aid Adult Student Financial Aid Menu Opener
- Loan Information Loan Information Menu Opener
- Resources & Policies Resources & Policies Menu Opener
- Financial Aid Webinars
- Net Price Calculator
- Who Do I Call?