All Fine Arts Scholarships have an annual value of $2,500 and are renewable for up to four years, for a total value of $10,000. Each award requires an audition or review of a portfolio. Students interested in applying for scholarships in the Fine Arts must submit a scholarship application or schedule an audition. All Fine Arts auditions must be completed or portfolios submitted by March 1, 2023, for scholarship consideration. The below listed Fine Arts Awards are available to eligible, enrolled students during the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
General Eligibility & Criteria:
- Students must be admitted to Wittenberg University prior to a Fine Arts Scholarship audition or submission of a portfolio.
- Special Interest Awards and Fine Arts Scholarships require separate applications. Students may apply for multiple Special Interest Awards or Fine Arts Scholarship, but may only receive one.
- In addition to a Wittenberg Merit Scholarship, students may receive either one Special Interest Award or one Fine Arts Scholarship.
- All scholarships and awards are renewable for up to four years (or eight semesters) providing the student remains in good academic standing and meets any specified award-specific renewal criteria.
Deadline: All Fine Arts auditions must be completed or portfolios submitted by March 1, 2023, for scholarship consideration.
How to Apply
- Music: Schedule your audition by submitting the Music Audition Request Form.
- Theatre: Submit an audition interest form, and the Theatre Department will reach out to schedule your audition.
- Art: Submit your art portfolio.