All Fine Arts Scholarships have an annual value of $2,500 and are renewable for up to four years. The total renewable value of the fine arts scholarships is $10,000. Each award requires an audition or review of a portfolio. Students interested in applying for scholarships in the fine arts must submit a scholarship application or schedule an audition by February 1. All fine arts auditions must be completed or portfolios submitted by March 1, 2022 for scholarship consideration.
The Department of Art offers scholarships to incoming students who display exceptional artistic talent and promise. These Fine Arts Scholarships are renewable annually to students who maintain at least an art minor and maintain good academic and social standing. Submission of a portfolio is required.
The Department of Music awards several dozen scholarships for voice, band and orchestral instruments, piano, organ, and classical guitar, and these Fine Arts Scholarships are available to all students regardless of major. The Fine Arts Scholarship in Music is renewable annually to students who actively participate in Wittenberg's music program regardless of major or minor. An audition is required. Our last music audition day has now passed, but it still might be possible to audition for a music scholarship!
We offer scholarships to incoming students who display exceptional talent and promise in theatre or dance. The Fine Arts Scholarship is renewable annually to students who actively participate in departmental programs and classes, regardless of major or minor. An audition and interview is required.
- Students must be admitted to Wittenberg University prior to a Fine Arts Scholarship audition or interview.
- Special Interest Awards and Fine Arts Scholarships require separate applications.
- In addition to a Wittenberg Merit Scholarship, students may receive either one Special Interest Award or one Fine Arts Scholarship.
- All scholarships and awards are renewable for up to four years (or eight semesters) providing the student remains in good academic standing and meets any specified award-specific renewal criteria.
- Student financial aid awards will be held until all special interest and fine arts scholarship decisions are released.