Health Science Internships
Internships are an excellent way to learn more about a possible career avenue. Spending time in a work environment related to your area of interest allows you to gain valuable experience, develop a professional network, understand workplace expectations, and receive college credit for real-world experience. For more information about registering for internships, please click here.
Our students have participated in a wide range of biology-related internship opportunities locally, across Ohio, and across the country.
Wittenberg’s Internship programs
- Clinical Internship Program. Designed for pre-health juniors and seniors who seek to gain experience in a clinical setting before applying to a health professional graduate program.
- Job and Internship Board. This site is full of internship opportunities available to current Wittenberg students.
Great Opportunities in Ohio
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus Ohio
Great Opportunities Nationally
- National Institute of Health Clinical Research Volunteer Program
- National Science Foundation Summer Scholars Internship Program