To be considered for Wittenberg's M.A. in Sport Administration program, please follow the instructions below:
STEP 1: Complete Your Application
- Students must have completed a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Complete the online application
- Submit a resume with three professional references and personal goal statement (250 word minimum)
- Request official transcripts from all universities or colleges to be sent to Wittenberg University (minimum GPA of 2.75 required)*
Non-Degree Seeking Application
- Non-degree seekers are limited to 6 credits
P.O. Box 720, Springfield, OH 45501
*We require transcripts from all universities/colleges even if a degree was not earned.
STEP 2: File the FAFSA
- If you are seeking financial aid opportunities, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Be sure to list Wittenberg University, Title IV Code 003143, as a recipient.
- With questions about the financial aid process, please contact the Office of Financial Aid:
STEP 3: Confirm Your Enrollment
Upon admission, in order to secure spot in the program, please confirm your enrollment.
- Complete the Graduate Program Intent to Enroll Form
STEP 4: Register for Classes
- The Office of the Registrar and your Academic Advisor will assist you in registering for classes.
Office of the Registrar
If you have any questions about the application process please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org