Wittenberg offers majors in a range of business disciplines, each of which combines professional expertise, practical experience and a solid liberal arts foundation. There is something for every student interested in preparing for a career in business:
- B.A.: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management (concentrations available in Supply Chain Management and Project Management), Marketing
- Minors: Business, Economics, Entrepreneurship
- Students may not double major within any of these: Management, Marketing, Finance.
- Students double majoring in Finance & Economics cannot double count the electives.
- Students majoring in Finance and minoring in economics must take 3 unique courses for electives in the minor.
- Students may not minor in Business with a major in Management, Marketing, Finance, Information Systems, or Sport Management.
- Click here to read complete descriptions of the Business courses offered at Wittenberg.