Back to top
- B.A.: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management and Marketing
- Minors: Business, Economics, Entrepreneurship
- Students may not double major within any of these three: Management, Marketing, Finance
- Students with Management, Marketing, Finance, Information Systems, or Sport Management majors may not minor in Business
- Students double majoring in Finance & Economics cannot double count the electives.
- Students majoring in Finance and minoring in economics must take 3 unique courses for electives in the minor.
- Click here to read complete descriptions of the Business courses offered at Wittenberg.