The Wittenberg Business Department believes that real world experience is one of the best things a student can do to supplement excellent work in the classroom.
Students majoring in a business field are required to complete an internship as part of their academic experience. The links below present a brief overview of the internships that were conducted during recent summer semesters as a part of that requirement. Students are required to work a minimum of 105 hours for the semester. Much of the data you will see here comes directly from reflection assignments and evaluations that students are required to complete with the internship program.
- Wittenberg Business - Summer 2019 Internship Report
- Wittenberg Business - Summer 2018 Internship Report
- Wittenberg Business - Summer 2017 Internship Report
To begin the process of setting up your own internship, follow the links below.
Internship Registration & Completion Information
To Complete Internship, Submit The Following:
- Employer & Student Evaluations (Automatically Sent Via Handshake)
- Internship Work Hours Log
- Problem Analysis Case (All Business Students)
- Video Presentation (Credit-Bearing Internships Only)
For more information on available internship opportunities, contact Wittenberg Career Services.