Hollenbeck Hall 218-E
- BUSN 340 - Marketing Management
- BUSN 343 - Digital Marketing
- BUSN 345 - Cases in Marketing Management
- BUSN 442 - Creative Promotion Strategy
- Ph.D. Capella University
- M.B.A. Northwestern University
- B.S. Illinois State University
Dr. Bode has held various management positions in sales and marketing in the consumer packaged goods and packaging industries. Prior to going into sales and marketing, Professor Bode worked as a C.P.A., first for Arthur Anderson & Co. and later for Kraft Foods, Inc. While with Kraft he was assigned to their European division based in Brussels Belgium where he worked for three years.
- Action Identification and Style of Processing Relationship: Implications for Management in a Manufacturing Environment, Bode, T. & Aurand, T., Journal of Contemporary Business Issues, Volume 24 - Number 1 (2019).
- Postmodernity: A Dystopia of Crumbling Facades and Apathy, Jackson, R., Reboulet, A., & Bode, T., Journal of Leadership Studies, Volume 13 - Number 1 (2019).
- Center for Positive Organization Scholarship - Positive Ethics in Amish Business (poster presentation), Jeong, S., Bode, T., & Queen, H., POS Research Conference - Ross School of Business (Univ. of Michigan), Ann Arbor, MI (June 2019).
- Society for Case Research (Division of MBAA) - Graeters: Success one scoop at a time (54th Annual MBAA International Conference in Chicago, IL - April 2018).
- Marketing Management Association (Division of MBAA) - The Relationship between Action Identification Level and the Processing of Visual and Verbal Marketing Information (52nd Annual MBAA International Conference in Chicago, IL - March 2016).
- North American Management Association (Division of MBAA) - The Relationship between Action Identification Theory and Style of Processing and its implications for Managing Employees (52nd Annual MBAA International Conference in Chicago, IL - March 2016).
Memberships and offices held in professional associations
- American Marketing Association (2011 - present)
- Marketing Sciences Institute (2016 - present)
- Society for Case Research (2017 - present)
- Dr. Bode is currently interested in topics concerning advertising, consumer behavior, digital marketing, and marketing mix modelling.
- Dr. Bode is married with two adult children. When not working he likes to workout, bike, play guitar, and try out new recipes (especially barbeque sauce recipes using unique ingredients).