Overview of Community Service 100-01 (CMSV 100-01)
- Wittenberg students pick one semester before they graduate to register for Community Service 100 (CMSV 100), the course students take to complete the service requirement.
- Students complete 27 hours of service and 3 hours of reflection in the semester they register for CMSV 100
- Students must complete at least 20 of their 27 hours at one site.
- The course follows all add/drop deadlines as determined by the Registrar's Office.
- Students are to turn in a Placement Confirmation form (for 20+ hour service site) by the end of the 5th week of the semester
- Students turn in a self-evaluation and reflection essay at the end of the semester.
- Service sites verify and submit a service log and site evaluation for each student completing 20 or more service hours with their organization.
- There is no cost to register for CMSV 100 since the course is 0-credit.
- Students must complete all requirements within the semester or lose earned hours, and they must begin again in a future semester.
- CMSV 100 Rights and Responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions - CMSV 100
- CMSV 100 Orientation Information for students enrolled in Fall 2019
Graduate and Professional Studies Students- CMSV 100-02
P.O. Box 720
Springfield, Ohio 45501
723 N. Fountain Avenue