Our RN-BSN degree completion program enables an RN with an associate's degree to complete the nursing major and earn a Bachelor of Science in nursing at Wittenberg.
Students must meet all general education degree requirements to earn a degree at Wittenberg. To learn how your previous courses will transfer to Wittenberg, talk with us at Wittenberg's School of Graduate & Professional Studies.
Requirements for the Major
The student will earn 24 semester hours in nursing courses, including:
- NURS 300: Foundations and Contemporary Issues for RNs (two credits)
- NURS 301: Cultural Competence in Health Care (two credits)
- NURS 400: Health Assessment (four credits)
- NURS 401: Evolving Concepts in Leadership and Management (four credits)
- NURS 402: Practicum in Nursing Leadership and Management (two credits)
- NURS 403: Research and Evidence-Based Practice (four credits)
- NURS 404: Concepts in Community Health Nursing (two credits)
- NURS 405: Health Care Informatics (two credits)
Students can enter at any course except NURS 402.