Our RN-BSN degree completion program enables an RN with an associate's degree to complete the nursing major and earn a Bachelor of Science in nursing at Wittenberg.
Students must meet all general education degree requirements to earn a degree at Wittenberg. To learn how your previous courses will transfer to Wittenberg, talk with us at Wittenberg's School of Graduate & Professional Studies.
Requirements for the Major
The student will earn 24 semester hours in nursing courses, including:
- NUR 300: Foundations and Contemporary Issues for RNs (two credits)
- NUR 301: Cultural Competence in Health Care (two credits)
- NUR 400: Health Assessment (four credits)
- NUR 401: Evolving Concepts in Leadership and Management (four credits)
- NUR 402: Practicum in Nursing Leadership and Management (two credits)
- NUR 403: Research and Evidence-Based Nursing (four credits)
- NUR 404: Concepts in Community Health Nursing (four credits)
- NUR 405: Nursing Informatics (two credits)
Students can enter at any course except NUR 402.