Welcome Home. It’s Good Here! We are so excited to have you on campus this Fall! In order to make sure you have everything ready for move in day, please look at the list below to make sure you follow the proper steps.
If you have turned in a deposit before June 3
Before the summer begins, make sure you do the following:
- Gain access to the MyWitt Portal by visiting my.wittenberg.edu and validating your log in information by clicking the link at the bottom of the page
- Complete the online housing survey prior to June 3!
- You can find it on your MyWitt portal under your “to-do” list or,
- Visit housing.wittenberg.edu/survey to gain access
- Incoming students should read the survey and answer all questions honestly
- Begin to fill out other forms needed on your Incoming Student homepage (FAFSA, transcripts, ADA Accommodations, etc.)
Over the summer, make sure you:
- Turn in any documentation needed for special accommodations
- Check your Wittenberg email regularly
- Contact your roommate(s)--You will receive a message to your Wittenberg email with your housing assignment, roommate name, cell phone number (if provided), and email address when housing assignments are announced.
- Clear any remaining holds
- Attend Summer Orientation!
- Prepare for move-in- Look at our packing list for guidance
- Talk about money, communication, behaviors, etc.
Beginning in August, make sure you:
- Know if you are part of an early arrival group (athletics or WittScursion)
- All move-in information can be found under the “Move-In Information” tab
- Bring your Wittenberg ID!
- If you have not uploaded a picture on the MyWitt portal before August, you will not receive an ID at your home address, it will arrive in your Wittenberg mailbox.
- Get excited for Welcome Week! All incoming students will move into their fall assignments on August 15, 2019!
If you have turned in your deposit after June 3
Follow the list above to make sure you are ready to move in August 15! Incoming students who complete their survey after the June 3 deadline will be placed on a rolling basis until Welcome Week begins!
If you have specific questions, please do not hesitate to let us know by emailing email@example.com or calling the Student Development office at 937-327-7800.