Welcome Home. It’s Good Here.
Housing Lottery provides an unbiased means of assigning housing for the upcoming academic year. Because it is fully online, there are no lines to wait in and will not interfere with any classes or work schedules.
We understand this can be an exciting and yet unfamiliar process, but Residence Life will be standing by ready to answer any questions you might have.
The Lottery is a fast paced event that will sneak up on you, so use the links below to be certain you are ready.
- CLICK HERE for available Witten'Burbs properties (updated 2/22/19)
- CLICK HERE to find specific housing request forms
- CLICK HERE for Frequently Asked Questions about the Renewal Lottery
- CLICK HERE for Frequently Asked Questions about the General Lottery
- CLICK HERE for the Housing Lottery Information Guide for Current Students
- CLICK HERE for the Housing Lottery Site
- Feb 20: Opens for Renewal Requests Only (Now Closed)
- March 5: Opens for All Current Residents (Opening Soon!)
New students who have submitted a deposit will be given a link to their MyWitt portal. Be certain to check this regularly, as pertinent information to your Wittenberg experience will be posted. The MyWitt portal will also include a link for a housing survey.