Conveniently located adjacent the historic core of campus, these three-bedroom apartments come equipped with a full range of amenities, including a range and refrigerator, and services include water, trash and lawn care.
The complex is named for Morris J. Knauss, class of 1969, who passed away in 1970. Wittenberg received a gift of $1 million from the estate of his parents, Robert J. and Martha M. Knauss, in 1993. Robert Knauss, class of 1936, was a music teacher for 35 years, including 32 in the Springfield City School District, and served as organist at First Lutheran Church and Northminster Presbyterian Church. He also taught at Wittenberg, and he served the university as one of four "captains" who led fundraising during "The Campaign for Wittenberg" from 1979-82. Martha Knauss, class of 1936, also taught in the Springfield City School District, and she was active with the Springfield Symphony Orchestra. In addition, she served as an assistant to her father, Edgar Morris, the publisher of the Springfield Daily News from 1924 to 1963.
618-641 Faculty Court
Springfield, OH 45501