Hollenbeck Hall is located on Bill Edwards Drive at the top of Myers Hollow. Hollenbeck Hall is home to the departments of Business, Communication, Economics, English, Religion, Languages, East Asian Studies, History, Philosophy, Political Science, and Women's Studies, in addition to the Office of International Education, where students interested in study abroad opportunities can find all the information they need.
Workshops are available to students in Hollenbeck Hall as well. The Language Learning Center (LLC) offers tutoring services and work spaces for students to utilize. In addition, a computer lab, accessible 24 hours a day, is located on the first floor of Hollenbeck Hall.
Additional Video Tour Stops in Hollenbeck Hall
Virtual Tour Links
- Business & Economics (includes Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Information Systems)
- Communication & Digital Media
- English (includes Journalism, Creative Writing)
- Languages (includes Chinese, German, Spanish)
- East Asian Studies
- Justice, Law and Public Policy
- Political Science
- Women's Studies
Offices & Workshops
289 Bill Edwards Dr.
Springfield, OH 45504