All student organizations are expected to register in order to continue receiving the benefits of a recognized organization (including the opportunity to host events on campus, advertise, reserve space, and request funding).
- Names, phone numbers and email addresses of the President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary
- Organization Advisor name, phone number and email address (if your organization does not have a Wittenberg faculty or staff advisor, please contact me)
- Current copy of your Constitution/bylaws (a template is available)
- Local, regional, or national affiliations, if any
- All social media accounts and website links
- Organizational purpose
- Organization’s roster, events, and goals
- Any risks associated with being a member and what steps the organization takes to minimize risk
A Note for IFC and Panhellenic Organizations: Our IFC fraternities and Panhellenic sororities are not required to upload constitution/bylaws due to recommendations from their inter/national offices. However, we are requiring that each chapter upload their new/pledge/associate member education program in the field that requests constitution/bylaws. An outline of activities by week is required at minimum. If you have questions about this requirement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about registering? Contact Student Involvement at email@example.com.