The Student Center and Shouvlin Center house many meeting spaces for student organizations and campus departments. Reservations for campus affiliates (students, faculty and staff) can be made online by logging into 25Live. If using a mobile phone, log in using this link.
External entities can contact the Scheduling Office at (937) 327-7447 to make reservations and inquire about associated fees. Detailed room specifications can be found here.
Center Dining Room
- The 400-seat Center Dining Room (CDR), which serves as the main dining area for students, is located on the second level and is managed by Parkhurst Dining.
- Post 95 is the campus coffee shop and dining area. Students often use it for working on homework alone or in groups. Portable risers can be set up along the north wall for performances, small concerts, film screenings and other special events. Serving Starbucks products, the coffee house atmosphere of Post 95 lends itself well to a range of events.
- The Alumni Room is located on the upper level of the Student Center, the same level as the Center Dining Room. The room can be set up for many different meeting styles as well as set up for meal purposes.
- The Li Room is located on the main level of the Student Center across from the Student Involvement offices. It is set up for meetings with a large table with 18 chairs.
- Founders Pub is located in the lower level of the Student Center. Founders Pub is Wittenberg's own full service bar. Founders serves as a programming/meeting space for Wittenberg students, faculty and staff. Regular operating hours are Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 5:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m. Founders can be reserved for groups outside of regular operation days by contacting the Scheduling Office staff.
- The games room contains big screen televisions, multiple gaming systems, popular arcade games and classic tables such as table tennis and billiards, for meetings and programmed events.
Gus Geil Lounge
- Gus Geil Lounge in located in the lower level of the Student Center, between Founders Pub and Doppelgangers. This common area can be used to host a wide range of activities.
Earl Morris Lounge
- The Morris Lounge is located on the main floor of the Student Center. It is located directly behind the W Tables and diagonally from the Student Center Information Desk. It is an ideal place to host a smaller gathering or meeting.
- Shouvlin 105 is a great multipurpose room that can be reserved to host larger gatherings. The entire room can be set up for 146 people with an audience style seating arrangement to a luncheon with 112 people. The room can be split in to an A and B side to accommodate two different lectures or meeting places if need be.
- Shouvlin 201 is a lecture-style room with multiple tiers for comfortable viewing of multi-media presentations or speakers. It seats 46 people and features the necessary equipment for video conferencing and distance-learning experiences.
- Shouvlin 203 is set up nicely for formal or casual meetings of 20 or less.
- Shouvlin 205 is set up nicely for formal or casual meetings of 22 or less.
- Shouvlin 207 is set up nicely for formal or casual meetings of 14 or less.