WittFest 2024: Saturday, April 20
Event details are announced during the early part of the second semester each school year. Watch this page for updates!
- Wittenberg Student - Free
- Non-Wittenberg Student Guest - $5.00
- Wittenberg Faculty and Staff - Free
To claim your WittFest Student tickets, students must use their student ID number in the passcode box. Student tickets are free but must be reserved in advance. Students are allowed to bring one non-Wittenberg guest to the event. Guest tickets must also be purchased in advance. Purchasing a t-shirt does NOT gain you access to the WittFest Concert.
Faculty and staff can reserve WittFest tickets here (2024 link coming soon!)
WittFest Rules & Expectations
- Doors will open for pre-concert activities at 5:00 pm. These activities are free and open to the entire campus.
- Dinner will be served outside of the HWA and not in the CDR from 5-8:00 pm.
- Those students who do not have a meal plan can buy food for $10 at the door (cash only).
- Tickets for the concert will be scanned starting at 7 pm outside of the Pam Arena (West side of the building by the football stadium). You will need to have your e-ticket or printed copy ready at the door.
- Security will be utilizing wands this year for the safety of all students and guests.
- All event participants must pass through security checkpoints at the entrance (Pam Arena).
- Once your ticket has been scanned there is no reentry into the HWA if you leave the building.
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
- Small bags or clutches are allowed. Bags must be smaller than 5x8x2. Only one bag per person. All bags are subject to search.
- Students and guests who arrive to ticketing who are overly intoxicated/ disruptive will not be allowed entrance into the concert.
- Conduct expectations are outlined in the code of conduct and student handbook.
- Have fun!
Questions? Contact: email@example.com