Witt Late Night (WLN) Program Outcomes
- Engage all Wittenberg students in activities that serve as models for how to have fun and engage in campus culture, without excessive and high-risk drinking/substances
- Unite student groups and organizations that might not typically work together to promote collaboration and a sense of community across campus
- Acknowledge students' abilities to organize themselves around, respond to, and challenge the highly charged issues of partying and drinking and enable their creativity to construct programs that will engage campus as a whole
- Expose Wittenberg students to activities and experiences that they would not otherwise encounter which challenges their critical thinking and decision making processes
- Increase health and safety for Wittenberg students
If you have any questions or are interested in sponsoring at WLN event, please email email@example.com
Fall Witt Late Night Events:
- Saturday, August 27, 8:00 pm - 11:30 pm, Alumni Way (rain location: 1929 Gym in the HWA)
- Join us for the Welcome Back Bash! Interactive activities include 24 foot rock wall, a three lane bungee run, LED putt putt golf, zorb ball track obstacle course, Wittenberg stuffable pillows, and food trucks. Plus live music from a pop/rock band, Running Lights.
- Thursday, September 8, 9:00 pm - 12:00 am, Edwards-Maurer Field (rain location: Steemer)
- Sponsored by Witt PD and Athletics. Enjoy outdoor yard games, bubble soccer, plus an obstacle course with the golf cart and ovi goggle. Free food.
- Saturday, October 29
- Join us for a Halloween themed Witt Late Night!
- Thursday, November 17
- Event TBD