Witt Late Night (WLN) Program Outcomes
- Engage all Wittenberg students in activities that serve as models for how to have fun and engage in campus culture, without excessive and high-risk drinking/substances
- Unite student groups and organizations that might not typically work together to promote collaboration and a sense of community across campus
- Acknowledge students' abilities to organize themselves around, respond to, and challenge the highly charged issues of partying and drinking and enable their creativity to construct programs that will engage campus as a whole
- Expose Wittenberg students to activities and experiences that they would not otherwise encounter which challenges their critical thinking and decision making processes
- Increase health and safety for Wittenberg students
Programs: Spring 2020
January 31 (Sibs Weekend)
- Stuff-a-Tiger, Sponsored by Union Board
- Photo Booth
- Picture Frame Decorating
- Movie: Shazam!
- Food: Popcorn Bar, Hot Chocolate Bar, Tim Horton Donuts, & more!
- Canvas Painting
- Movie: The Joker
- Food: Tropical Smoothie, Pizza & more!
- Paint Your Own Pottery
- Acapella Concert: Just Eve
- Movie: Zombieland: Double Tap
- Food: Wendy’s Frosties & Fries, Lee’s & more!
- Silent Disco, Sponsored by CBS
- Movie: Harriett
- Food: Chipotle, Mike & Rosie’s & more!
- Paint Pots & Succulent Planting
- Movie: Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker
- Food: Burger King, Young’s Ice Cream & more!
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org