APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 1st
The Campus Ministries House is a welcoming community built on Christian principles, with an emphasis on self-governance. Residents participate actively in house programs and help decide how the house functions.
This unique opportunity is open to any and all juniors and seniors who want to live in a fun, engaging community of students with similar faith interests.
Wittenberg pastors collaborate with the house in Campus Ministry initiatives in an advisory role. Potential new residents should demonstrate a passion for campus ministries.
- Junior Status (60+ credits)
- Commitment to be involved in the CM House community
- Attend weekly house meetings
- Sign living unit agreement
- Completed application submitted by the deadline