The growth, sustainability, and development of Wittenberg's student organizations and members are something that is kept at the forefront of our organization leader's minds. To assist organizations, the Office of Student Involvement offers various workshops and resources for student leaders and advisors to assist them in successfully managing their organization.
- Student Organization Manual
- Treasurer's Workshop
- Sample Purchase Order
- Payment Request Form
- Club Sports Manual (starting on page 65)
- Managing Student Organization mailing lists
- Sample Agenda: edit and use in your organizational meetings.
- Member Development Activity
- SMART Goal Setting Activity