April 28–May 1
Join us for the 2023 City Nature Challenge in Clark County, Ohio. Help us document the biodiversity around Clark County by making observations of WILD plants & animals.
Participating is easy!
- Download the iNaturalist app and make an account.
- Take photos of WILD plants & animals.
- Upload your observations to share with the iNaturalist community.
- Learn more as your finds get identified.
If you are familiar with iNaturalist, join the project here
Wittenberg University will be offering a training session for using the iNaturalist app.
- iNaturalist Training – April 27 at 4:30 pm
- Bayley Auditorium (Room 152 in the Barbara Deer Kuss Science Center)
- Contact: Dr. Stacy Porter (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any questions regarding the challenge or the training.
Check this page regularly for updates.