Assistant Professor of Practice
Hollenbeck Hall 218-H
Upon graduating from East Tennessee State University, Conrad worked for Price Waterhouse Coopers, as an Assurance Associate. After leaving PwC, Conrad worked in the healthcare field as a Financial Analyst. Conrad later returned to public accounting at a small CPA firm Dent K. Burk Associates. Upon moving to Columbus, Ohio, she joined Mettler Toledo as part of the finance rotation program and obtained experience in Corporate Finance, Shared Service, and Internal Audit. After successfully completing the program, she worked in Internal Audit and Cost Accounting.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:15 a.m. - 10:15 a.m., 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., and 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- B.B.A East Tennessee State University, Accounting 2010
- M.Acc East Tennessee State University, Accounting 2011
- Certified Public Accountant, Ohio, 2015
- Spending time with family and friends. Leah also enjoys being outdoors, particularly hiking, camping, and kayaking.