Music for Little Mozarts
Music for Little Mozarts is a music and movement class filled with fun adventures for 4-6 year-olds. The class is designed to guide the children in singing, dancing, and classroom instrument instruction to prepare them for future music lessons. An instrument is not required at home. We will make homemade drums and egg shakers in class that can be taken home at the last session. An introduction to ukuleles is included in the course. Join us as we embark on a journey with Mozart Mouse and Beethoven Bear as they discover the joy of music.
- Class meets Thursdays September 12, 19, 26 and October 3, 2019 from 6pm to 6:30pm in room 303, Krieg Hall, corner of Woodlawn and Ward Street.
- Instructor is Christina Darding. Cost is $53.
- New Class Registration Form
Bayley Summer Music Academy
The 8th Annual Bayley Summer Music Academy will be held June 15-19, 2020.
Open to young musicians from throughout the Springfield community, participants enjoy a weeklong series of musical enrichment opportunities taught by professional music instructors, allowing them to gain experience in music fundamentals through musical activities and music reading workshops. “Courtyard Specials” spotlight local musicians who share their talents and the stories of their musical journey with the participants. At the end of the week, the young musicians perform at a special recital open to parents and guests.
- Courses Offered may include: Violin; Viola; Cello; String Bass; Wind Instruments; Percussion; Guitar; Voice: Piano.
- Brochure and Registration Information coming soon!